City Bank Education Loan in Bangladesh
The Bank started its journey on 27th March 1983 through opening its first branch at B. B. Avenue Branch in the capital, Dhaka city. It was the visionary entrepreneurship of around 13 local businessmen who braved the immense uncertainties and risks with courage and zeal that made the establishment & forward march of the bank possible.
Those sponsor directors commenced the journey with only Taka 3.4 crore worth of Capital, which now is a respectable Taka 330.77 crore as capital & reserve. The bank has total 112 branches those are included 99 online branches, 1 full-fledged Islamic Banking branch, 1 SME service center and 11 SME/Agri branches spread across the length & breadth of the country.
Features of City Bank Student Loan:
• Secured overdraft facility is value can be up to 90% of the security deposit.
• Unsecured facility is loan amount up to TK 10 Lac
• Equal Monthly Installments Facility is another
• Competitive Interest Rate
• Quick processing time
• Student file check facility